Friday, September 14, 2012

Nightwish US tour 2012 setlist

Finally the setlist is revealed!! So excited for it :)

I can't wait for Nightwish to get here in Salt Lake City!! After so many years I'll be able to see them live!!

Anyways here's the setlist:

(Intro) Crimson Tide (Hans Zimmer song)

01. Storytime
02. Wish I Had An Angel
03. Amaranth
04. Scaretale
05. Dead To The World
06. Slow, Love, Slow
07. I Want My Tears Back (with Troy Donockley)
08. The Crow, The Owl And The Dove (with Troy Donockley)
09. The Islander (with Troy Donockley)
10. Nemo (with Troy Donockley) (Acoustic)
11. Last Of The Wilds (with Troy Donockley)
12. Planet Hell
13. Dark Chest Of Wonders
14. Over The Hills And Far Away (GARY MOORE cover) (with Troy Donockley)

Encore:

15. Song Of Myself
16. Last Ride Of The Day

(Outro) Imaginaerum

Getting ready for Nightwish in Salt Lake City!!

EDIT:

Here is my experience in the last concert of Nightwish and Anette Olzon.

Here about my feelings about Nightwish and Anette Olzon parting ways.

Please check them out!



A.

8 comments:

  1. ooooo the photo makes them look like rock heroes!

    I will have to cheek them out later as I am very intrigued now XD

    Furita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they are ;) Their music is really good! <3 (symphonic metal)

    Check them out if you can!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this THE Hans Zimmer, as in film theme composer? I love his music... Black Hawk Down in particular.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are using Crimson Tide by Hans Zimmer as their opening :) Tuomas Holopainen (leader/keyboardplayer/composer) is influenced by Hans quite a lot. If you like Hans you might like Nightwish. You should try the Imaginaerum album the genre is Symphonic Metal and it's quite dramatic which I love (oh and it also has some celtic touches here and there :D )!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's the guest musician for the tour. He plays various instruments like uillean pipes, celtic bouzouki, tin and low whistles :) He's very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I truly like to reading your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information.
    bus tours nyc

    ReplyDelete