Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Loreal Total Repair 5 Review

Hi World

As you know I love bargain shopping so when I saw coupons for these items I was a little excited :) I like to try new shampoos and conditioners and if I can save some money at the same time makes very happy haha.

So I bought the the whole line but today I will only review the shampoo and conditioner.

Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo and Total Repair 5 Restoring Conditioner



L'Oreal Total Repair 5 Shampoo and Conditioner

They both claim that:

Instantly and over time help repair the 5 visible signs of damaged hair (Split Ends, Weak, Rough, Dull, Dehydrated) with out weighing it down.


My thoughts:

They leave your hair pretty soft and with body
Hair was shiny (not too much though)
I don't think there's anything that can help split ends except for a trim.
Unfortunately they leave residue (to eliminate it I use Neutrogena )
They leave your hair smelling really good :D


Will I buy them again?
Yes, but not anytime soon since I want to try new things :)\

Did you try it before? what are your thoughts about it?

Have a nice day!!

T.




1 comment: